quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Untill the end



All the people in the world are asleep
while I lie alone in my bed awake
with secrets I can no longer keep
and the indifference that I fake

And suddenly it just hits me
the past is gone... it's long gone
I was the only one who couldn't see
my life is just another sad song

unburying memories long forgotten
by me, by him, by the whole world
and I drive myself to exaustion
until it completely drains my soul

just trying to sleep like everyone else
trying to fit in the little box you put me in
I look in the mirror and I don't know myself
and you don't know where I have been

I've seen and lived nightmares unreal
all in an attempt to escape the past
I wanted to stop all that I feel
but what I have inside is built to last

until time stands perfectly still
until the end of this mad world
until all people loose their will
until it completely consumes my soul.

until the end...

Sem comentários: