quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2012

Not Myself



I'm alone, I am not myself
I am scared,I don't know myself
and I hate myself! I hate myself!
I want to be someone else!

I am flying high, so high above
I can hear people lie and shove
trying to find their own place
looking in someone else's face

I am not feeling good nor fine
I have nothing I can call mine
no one here has ever been kind
they throw words at me that bind

my soul to the darkest places
I've seen in other people's faces
and all the sorrow that he chases
is what everyone else misplaces

No one will ever understand
what it's like to be banned!
something no one ever planned
crumbling as statue made of sand

I am not meant to be here
I am someone else's hidden fear
I should just fade and disappear
untill the skies are clear...

In this sea of angry faces I stand
alone in the dark, I don't know who I am
I can't save myself, no one else can
I'm afraid of myself, I don't know who I am!

Sem comentários: