terça-feira, 14 de agosto de 2012

Turpentine



your love burns my eyes like turpentine
you gave it all away but none was mine!

I bless your soul with thoughts divine
your words always seem to flow like wine!

Come on, baby, walk... walk towards me
Come on, baby, walk... come on and free me

your kisses taste just like your lies
burying me in a pool of fake sighs

it's alright, you can look me in the eyes
see my soul fly, come and see it rise

Come on baby, send me straight to heaven
come on baby, you know all is forgiven

your touch turns me cold as a stone
and you're stull sitting up on your throne

My, oh my! how have you sat up and grown?
while I am still sitting here left to moan...

Come on baby, set me... set me free!
come on baby, let me... let me be me!

Your mouth tastes just like turpentine
you were here but you were never mine!

I always fell for the same sweet line
"you look like a goddes, you're so fine!"

Come on baby, I can't wait... can't wait anymore
Come on baby, I can't wait... I want some more.

You know it's always me on the other end
of the phone when you try to call a friend

I'm the only one you knoy who can descend
to the dephts of hell, rise up and transcend

every thought and this heart that I need to mend
everything you can't even begin to comprehend

Come on baby, disarm... disarm all your alarms
Come on baby, let me... let me die in your arms.

Sem comentários: