terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012

What is to Come



You walked slowly towards me
your smile took my breath away
and I could finally see
that I don't need words to say
nor make up songs to sing
your eyes hold the universe
and the light you bring
can break any dark curse
they bring me everything!
You're the one I waited for
you're the sun and the moon
always making me want more
We will be together soon
but soon is never soon enough
when I feel you pulling me
and surrounding me with love
My eyes are like a dark sea
appeased after a long storm
The stars in your eyes
make me feel safe and warm
as I fall in a pool of sighs.
The sounds that surround me
make me forget why I would weep
I am just a shell in the sea
and now I can finally sleep.
You are what is to come
might be love, might be pain
I might even come undone
But I am ready for it again...

Sem comentários: