segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2012

Paper Heart


My heart is made of paper
that you rip each night
making me feel cheaper
mad and not quite
sad but melancholic
I think that I might
be crazy and hyperbolic
wallowing in self-pitty
drowning in myself
tired of this society
trying to be someone else
I can't seem to breathe
I'm trapped within my mind
and I am starting to seethe
I am trying hard to find
ther person I should be
but she hides in the shadows
not yet ready to be free
nor face what she knows...
My heart is made of paper
torn apart every day
for everyone's pleasure
but come what may
you all can be sure
that one fateful day
dark, heavy and obscure
I will jump and stray
and nothing will be the same
I will crawl outside myself
I will shead all my shame
and become someone else.
My worn out paper heart
paper cuts within my chest
it brakes everyone apart
just like all the rest...
I will laugh and I will smile
I'll be someone you think of
I will stand still for a while
and I will wait for true love.

Sem comentários: