terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012

World Left Behind



I can't write my heart, I am blocked
and my muse is no where to be found.
Everything around be is so fucked
and these hands that once were bound
by love, by passion and by lust
they're getting old, can't hold pen
to paper and write what I must...
what ever comes from deep within
I need to scream it to the world
but feelings I had are now numb
so much so I fear I have no soul
it crept silently away erasing the sun.
I am left in darkness, in silence
deafening, screaching, maddening
pushing me from reason into violence
If I live a life with no words at all
I will become the living-dead roaming
the baren earth for the heavens to fall
waiting for him to come peaceful and loving.
All the lies we both had to trade
will suddenly stop when he sees me
and everything around will slowly fade
all our old scars will set us free
because now I finally know who I am
and I will never crawl or be affraid
but will you stop when you see me again?
will you understand the choices I made?
Whatever vile words they all may want to say
they can't break me or break my thoughts
because I know your walking slowly my way
there are no more schemes or crazy plots
just lives crashing into each other
just bodies coming together, intertwined
yearning, dreaming, lusting and going further
leaving everything, the whole world, behind...

Sem comentários: