domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Nothing at All



Distance can't brake two minds the same
I hear your heartbeat from where you are
Inside I'm burning please put out the flame
Take me back to the place we once were...
And don't you know I can hear your voice
when I clore my eyes late at night?
It's no longer a matter of choice
I want your arms wrapped around tight.
Don't you you know I see through your eyes?
All the textures and beautiful colors
pull me into this secret world of sighs
and it is not my world it's only yours.
Nobody knows what it's like for us
always alone walking down that same road
with no one around to listen or trust
that is our curse, our burden, our load.
Two minds alike finding each other
breaking space and time, crossing the line,
No need for a rest, no need to look further.
And do they know how my lips shake
when I cry alone away from prying eyes?
Do you know how my heart brakes
everytime I hear myself drown in sighs?
No matter how long last my prayers
I still walk towards the abyss to fall.
If you peel back all of my layers
you will find nothing, nothing at all...
I am just a girl dazed and disconnected
wanting, feeling, dreaming, believing...
by your thoughts and words infected
living, breathing, being, leaving...

Sem comentários: