quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2012

A Real Reason



I walked away from my own life,
gave up and walked away on myself
I let myself drown in a sea of lies
trying to become someone else.

and now I'm a lurking dark shadow
unable to smile, love or laugh
frozen lips that frost the window
I look out of thinking of what I had

Looking back to where I was
I realize I had to slowly shed
everything that made me froze
but memories still linger in my head

the young love I remember was not love at all
you never knew me and don't know me still
I'm just letting myself fall and fall and fall
I try to bend the gods of time to my will

But there is no going back to the past
I am left alone with my memories
and even those don't seem to last
because they're nothing but fake stories

I make up and relive in my mind
everynight before I go to sleep
because I really don't want to find
a real reason to let myself weep.

Sem comentários: