segunda-feira, 3 de setembro de 2012

Falling



These tears cut my cheeks just like knives
I'm writing to say I am sick of your lies

you know, almost twenty years have passed
but I see you are still the same ass...

And I know now that I'm shit out of luck
I also see you're still the same miserable fuck

There is no magical way for me to go back
and stop myself from becoming this wreck.

And love is dead, I no longer believe in it
you'll always be this lingering prick.

You won't let me live, won't let me move on
you know I am vulnerable to your whipering song...

And I am falling and I catch on fire
I see you'll always be the same perfect liar

The flames burn my heart into black ash
that you gather and throw in the trash

My words are meaningless and empty
I know now you'll never love me...

Sem comentários: