quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012

SOMETHING


Give me something to sing about
because I'm all tapped out
and I seem to have lost my mind
searching for what I'll never find.

Give me something to talk about
can't you see I'm all stressed out?
All the people in this lonely world
have love and perfect shiny souls.

When will I stop and sing?
When will I see what life brings?
When will I find true love?
what am I thinking of...?

there is none left for me
even though they say it's free...

Give me something to cry about
I lost my voice now I can't shout
I am in my cold bed all alone
everything I had is now gone...

Give me something to be mad about
I am lost and I'm freaking out!
Politics don't keep me warm at night
I'm all worn out, I just can't fight...

There's nothing out there for me
so leave me alone, let me be!

Give me something to dream about
I'm drowning in my own self-doubt.
In the world in my dreams I am free
to be whom ever I want to be.

But there aren't any dreams left for me
Am I the only one who can see...?

Sem comentários: