segunda-feira, 3 de setembro de 2012

4RC



I could write you a song
with perfect words of love
it wouldn't take me that long
to sing about what I'm thinking of

But the words melted in my mouth
as you slowly took my breath away
like no one has ever done before,
I will think about you every day

But before I leave and actually go
please, give me back my words
for they are all I have to show,
of my mind is flying backwards.

And I am standing perfectly still
as the world around me moves on
and I slowly bend to it's will
while you are gone.

But for now I can rest my head
on your warm bare chest
and as we lie in your bed
I hear your heart beating so fast.

I will always remember your fingers
running through my short hair
your sweet smell still lingers
on my body, on my clothes, everywhere!

And I can smile for the rest of my life
I can see, I can hear and catch my breath
I can still feel you deep within
I can close my eyes and smile before death

because for just one random night
we were in this world alone
will you think of me tonight?
will you remember me when I'm gone?

I will think of you tonight
and every night 'till the end of time...
you have a bright burning light
that will forever sparkle and shine

Etching itself deep inside of me
and no matter where I've gone
This night will always be part of me
and follow me wherever I should belong.

And in your arms I found bliss
for an hour, a night, a lifetime
you brought me back with just one kiss
to an eternity of sighs and rhyme...

Sem comentários: