sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

Be My Valentine (Or Not)



you ripped my heart
out of my chest
and fed it to the dogs...

And on Valentine's day, no less!

My faith in humanity is slowly fading and with it my "joi de vivre". I'm a sort of meat puppet that everyone pulls and tugs at... Make me dance! Make me sing! Make me fall! These invisible strings are excruciating... it hurts! This pain is hard to bare! The tears roll from my eyes like niagara falls! Everything in me screams like lost souls in hell... Agony is the key word of this day and I'll soon not forget the cause of it...
I want to disapear and forget about my life... I actully would like to use that memory-erasing machine from that movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"... How I wish I could erase my memories... but I guess it's a good thing I can't... I'd end up erasing my whole life! It's bad that we can't go back and have do-overs... Do-overs would be awesome!
I just woke up and already I'm feeling anguished... and bitter. Why would anyone do this... I'm not one to take crap... I'm sick of all this social bullshit! Why can't it stop? Well... I'll just hop in the shower and go for a walk around town... try to distract my busy little mind... I just can't go on like this... I just can't...
Be my valentine or not... no one really gives a shit anymore (and I'm starting to feel the same way)...

Sem comentários: