terça-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2009

The Joker



The Joker - Steve Miller Band


This song kept me company through some good times and some bad times: I heard it when I was learning to drive a car (it kept me focused and calm); I heard it when I was pissed at someone (it made me laugh and dance my anger away); I heard it when my boyfriend(s) broke up with me (it helped me move on - 'cause I'd come to the conclusion that all men are jokers); I heard it when I was drinking (it made me think about all the great things in the world and not fall into depression)... It's part of me... It defines me... It's a great description of who I am now: a real person - with faults and virtues - just trying to breeze through life and find some sort of happiness. It brought me confort and made me laugh. It's a great song... Listen to it! NOW!

Sem comentários: