quarta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2009

fox on the run and bats

Today I woke up thinking about the song "fox on the run" and I kept singing it (to myself) throughout the whole day (still listening to it now). After having a crazy dream about bats - I dreampt I was driving my dad's freaking huge mercedez (which I sort of hate) and bats kept flying straight at me and when they hit the windshield I just laughed... but a really morbid and sadistic insane laugh... that chilled my spine. It was really freaky. Then... I woke up singing this song... Fox On The Run... and I want to share it with you... It's the Girlschool version... Girlschool are a pretty cool band... Take a listen ;)

1 comentário:

lonesome disse...

loool eu lembro-me de ouvir as girlschool á muitas anos atras loool oh my god loool sem comentários loool