sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2009

last breath



I lived in a fantasy for far too long
I lost myself in this madness
and I thought it wasn't wrong.
Now, all that's left in me is sadness...
I gave the whole of me time and time again
Now there's nothing left for me to give
Been dead for ten years and I'll die another ten
I don't think I'll ever truly live...
I am nothing... I am empty... I am dust...
I sit still and wait for a sign to bring me peace
But what I really want is to give in to lust
I just want to be able to find some release!
I want to be freed of all these thoughts
that violently echo in my tired head,
that live embeded in my skull like ghosts
reminding me of how much they bled...
They want me to bleed as they did
The horrible images they show me
are burnt inside my fragile eyelids
I eat them up and they live in my belly
And they scream as I drown them with wine
they curse me and violently wail
and turn to some entity they find devine
But they all slowly die as I prevail...
I still secretly wait for my fantasy to come true
and so I still sit here by my lonely window
thinking of a shadow that was once you
trying not to slowly give in to sorrow...
But waiting forever is too much to wait
It's an insane and silent death
I no longer want to be life's jailbait
So let this be my last breath...

Sem comentários: