segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2009

SILENCE



This silent room I'm in is slowly choking me. The silence is all around me! It makes me want to scream and rip it trhough as if it were a piece of paper... but paper cuts the skin and it makes me bleed... the red blood tints the white paper... and in slow motion I realize the beauty of color... red... passionate and warm... spread across the white paper... designing patterns that reveal secrets no one else knows... I start to forget about the silence... and I swear I can hear the blood flowing in my veins. I can hear everything around me... I am one with the universe. As I think this, my eyes are shut and I can see and feel everything. But then I remember you... and my whole world comes crumbling down on me... and I get overwhelmed and buried alive in thoughts of you... I am tormented by dark thoughts... thoughts I wish I never had... thoughts I want to kill... thoughts you planted in me and know they grow like weeds that destroy a perfect garden...

Now that you have silenced yourself and you no longer exist in my world I realize that there's a hole the size of the universe inside of me... a black hole that ate my heart and left me felleing nothing... absolutely nothing! All that was feeling in me is dead. I am mellancoly! I am apathy! I am silence! I am nothing...

Sem comentários: