quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2009

O Monte...



He cut through the night to see me. The first light of dawn was nearly shining when he knocked on my door. After talking for hours (about this and that) he finally broke through all the psychological barriers and we kissed. His touch melted my skin and nearly broke me. My eyes were closed and I experienced a kaleidoscope os sensations that I can't begin to describe... I might never find the right words to translate what I felt... His eyes pierced right through me... and has he looked into mine I swear I could almost see myself staring back at me... I was almost unable to recognize myself in such an intense wirlwind of emotion. It was like a tornado sweeping away everything around me and I could see all of the objects being blown away in slow motion as my body was standing still and my heart beat faster... it was like... I was travelling without moving! After wondering time and time again what "travelling without moving" (from the movie "Dune") would be like I finally had an experience that I can actually pin to that concept.

The morning dawned on us... and we slept. Waking up in an even stronger embrace and more intense feelings surprised me. How could two tired bodies have such electric energy running through them producing such intensity? I still have no explanation... Afternoon delight! More conversation... More touching... More kissing... More of everything!

Night fell... still in bed... still caught up in a storm of beauty and desire and hunger and longing and wanting... Eyes closed and everything stoped! The world... the universe... nothing was active. Only the two of us... then we slept... and dreams came creeping in slowly and took us both away but still holding hands...

Sem comentários: