sexta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2009

Night In Blue...



With eyes closed
I feel you rushing in
wild like the high tide
on a friday morning...
Night in blue,
feelings awry
a warm touch
that melts away
in the night...
Erotic bliss breeds
shivers and quivers
that culminate
in a scream of pleasure
as I surrender to you...
Your eyes search for mine
and you see me...
and know me
as I see and know you...
Bodies intertwine
as we cross that line
and refuse to sleep...
We stay up 'till dawn's first light
worshiping each other
like creatures of the night...
And as we finally fall asleep
our lips are pressed together
and our bodies have melted
into one big mass of tired flesh...
And we sleep... but not too long!
Our lust moves us
and wakes us...
and takes over us...
and we give in...
We happily give in to it...
I surrender myself to you
and fall into another
night in blue...

Sem comentários: