sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2011

Always the geek



I login but nobody cares
all my online friends ignore me
No one sees all my shares

Someone help me find the key
on this stupid online game
Am I so blind that I can't see

Social networks and chatrooms
webcams and roleplaying games
cyber dating equals social doom

This cyber life of mine
is as boring as the real thing
Everything lost it's shine

all the bits and bites
don't make me happy anymore
all the wrong I try to right

has grown into one big cyber mess
googling high school friends sucks
so I play a game of chess

but my computer beats me everytime
and none of my online friends chat me up
what was my crime?

I'm ignored in cyberspace
just like in real life
I guess I lost my grace...

I kill myself a thousand times a day
but I keep getting bonus lives
My lips are chapped cause I don't have a thing to say

days go by and I don't utter a word
I spend hours alone on my old computer
Trying to find my place in the world

Cyber or real... none of them want me
I don't have a place of my own
I am the odd duckling you see

In cyberspace or walking down the street
in a chatroom or having a cup of coffee
I will always be a geek.

Sem comentários: