quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

numb

Right now I am feeling numb. It's like the whole world is going round and round and round and I am standing still oblivious to any of the things happening around me. It's like the whole universe is running on fast forwaard and I'm on pause. All the movement and life around me is making me dizzy. I just want to close my eyes and open them to a better world. I want to open my eyes and see fairness. I don't want to hear or read that some shit politician stole money. I don't want to know that politicians make 4 or 5 times more money than anyone else. I don't want to read that poverty has reached the highest percentage since the 90's. I don't want to hear about people losing their jobs and having no work. I don't want to see people stabbing each other in the back. I want to open my eyes and see my son grow up to be a man. A fine man... just, healthy and happy. I want to dance at his wedding. I want to hold my grandchildren. I want to be able to smile again.

Sem comentários: