sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

SFW...?

So what if I'm 34 years old and still living at home? So what if I don't make enough money to pay my bills? So what if I have a 10 year old son in school? So what if I want to work and I don't have a full-time job? So what if I went to university and worked hard for my degree? So what if I have to borrow money from my parents? So what if I don't have a car and have to use my mom's? So what if I can't afford any kind of decent life? So what if the country goest to shit? So what if bankers and politicians embezzle money? So what if the rich get richer and the poor get miserable? So what if I worked hard every year of my life and beyond the call of duty? So what if I am unwinlligly near unemployment because some fucking asshole in the ministry of education decides that tech teachers are obsolete? So what if that same asshole can't see that computers, robotics and other aspects of technology are the future? So what if those type of jobs are being given to unqualified personel just because they have the RIGHT last name? So what if I am frustrated? SO FUCKING WHAT???????

Sem comentários: