quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011

the lesser of two evils is still EVIL



I read today that constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil... and it got me thinking... well... it got my mind racing with all sorts of thoughts. And I have a question: what if all we have to choose from is evil? What if we have no other choices? What then? Are we all doomed to make bad choices for the rest of our lives? Are we put on this earth to walk paths of sorrow untill the day we grab ours chests and die? Or is earth our own personal hell? I always thought that we all lived in the hell we make but now that I read that piece of wisdom I am not so sure... I think maybe we're all in hell as we thought of it. Maybe we live in some sort of twisted matrix world where we're all hooked up to virtual reality machines making us relive our darkest nightmares as punishment for whatever... I have no freaking idea... I am just freaking out and pissed at the world. I am also pissed at myself. Couldn't explain the reasons if I wanted to... all I know is that I have these awful feelings inside of me. All I know is that this rush of emotions is driving me insane. All I know is that I am constantly having panic attacks and just want to crawl into bed and hideout under the covers and sleep my life away.

3 comentários:

Eddy disse...

If only I could get myself to choose anything...
As I was saying in post on my blog...ther's no limit to how much worse things could get...and choosing a lesser evil is a good thing, next time you might have to choose out of two grather evils.
Just stick with the devil you know :P

Edna disse...

That's all well and good... but do you even remember the last time you were certain you made a right and good choice? Because I've been beating my brains and I can't remember the last time any good came out of any choice I made... chosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. If we all stop and choose nothing than the world will take notice and change. We can't let ourselves be bullied anymore!

Eddy disse...

Seems that the choices I've made latly were good, great actually, just not for me. Mostly, people are happy bout them.
I can make the perfect choices for anyone, just not for myself.
It's amazing how one event can shatter all your plans, feelings and perception of your world.
But i guess life goes on no matter what.