sábado, 24 de setembro de 2011

You're my medicine...



I've got an ache inside an illness that's eating at me. It's burning from the inside and I feel like my skin will soon start to melt off. I look in the mirror and my eyes deceive me. I am not the young hopeful girl with big dreams I am a 34 year old woman whose window of opportunities has just closed. I feel like my life is done. Now I just have to work... work untill I grab my chest, take one last breath and die.
I have this dream... I am still hanging on to this one... I dream of a man that will come and make me forget about all the sorrow and pain I've been through. Someone that will come and make me smile again. A ray of warm light to cut through the darkness I've been hiding in. Are you out in the world? Are you coming my way? Maybe you got lost along the way as I did... I must tell you you're my medicine. You're the medicine that will cure my blues.

Sem comentários: