quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2011

burst of confetti

My heart explodes... confetti bursts through the air as I stand still. My face is a cold stone. It doesn't reflect the pain I am actully feeling. The pieces of my heart float away on the breath of an afternoon breeze. I watch as all the small little pieces float up in the air. I try to shead a tear but I strain my eye. My face is a stone... it can't cry. It's emotioneless. And now I am heartless. Feelings don't live within anymore. I am an emtpy vessel. A shadow that is forever doomed to walk the earth. A statue. A stone hardened by the world around me. Heartless, tearless, numb. How far I've fallen! I am in the deepest of the deep. I have no where else to go. What do you do when you are shunned from your home? I started to feel at home here in this town even though years ago I ran from it. I guess my instincts were right... I never should have come back. Nothing has changed! The people here are still the same bitches and assholes they were when I left. What the fuck was I thinking? I had too much faith in people. I had faith in myself and these fuckers took it away. I have nothing left now. Nothing! I am an empty shell longing to be taken back to the sea...

Sem comentários: