quarta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2009

the wind and the tree



You are the wind and I am the tree... you slowly caress my leaves and your whispers break the silence I live in like a light that conquers the dark. I can feel you in me! The warmth of your breath on my skin and the cold tough of your imaginary fingers running all over my willing body. I am ready. I dare not compare you to such a destructive force such as a hurricane. But the truth is that you blew into my life as swiftly and destructively as a hurricane. You demolished every protective barrier I set up to shield myself from feelings... Now, I am at the heart of the storm relishing the unknown, waiting for what's to come. Bring it on, I say! Let me dance naked in the rain, with arms opened and eyes shut. Tasting the rain that you bring. Tasting life, defying reality! Experiencing a death-defying something that I've never felt before. The prey becomes predator and the predator hides in fear... absolutely terrified of his new role in this tumultuous world. Everything is in reverse! Nothing makes sense. But I've learned that sense is for fools. And thus, leaving sense in a secret drawer I picture that you are the wind and I am the tree...

P.S. Led Zeppelin is the best band ever! \m/

Sem comentários: