sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2009

Hate



I hate the world today
visions of freedom
from the past stay
where they were dreampt.
I hate politicians
and their vicious lies.
I hate their war policies
and their fake cries.
Democracy is dead
your thoughts are theirs
planted in your head
to settle your despairs.
I hate empty words
that are vomited
by people in herds
pretending they're blessed...
I hate the struggle
as I face adversity
I hate what I felt
when you left me
I hate all the lies
whispered by lovers
looking in my eyes
as they think of others.
I hate the tears
that roll down my face
death appears
and I can't erase
the hatred inside
that burns within
and I try to hide
the ash that remains
from my funeral pyre
dreampt in restraint.
I hate you, you liar!
These words were hung
but they aren't true.
This hatred has sprung
from my love for you...

Sem comentários: