terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009

My Affair...



The wind is silenced by the rain... It has been silent for quite some time. I miss it's voice and the way it caresses my skin. I miss how I close my eyes and listen to the subtle whispers no one else can hear. I miss how it taunts me, how it seduces me and reels me in like a big salmon caught on a big shiny hook. But the rain has subdued the gentle wind... and now I feel lonely... more than ever. When will the wind whistle past through me once more? Where are you? and why can't I hear your sweet voice whispering in my ear all that I want to hear? It feels like it's been raining for a thousand years! My soul is drenched in rain! I want the wind! I want the win and it's promises! I want the wind and it's secrets... I want you now... tomorrow will come too late!
Visions of loveliness wake me in the middle of the night like nightmare that has no ending. And as my breathing settles I realize you're still no where to be found. I can't hear you. All is silent. A tear rushes me back to sleep and I dream of you.
I sit here quietly and watch the rain fall from my window... I am waiting with eyes wide shut hoping to hear your soothing voice calling to me through the night... I wait... and wait... and despair seeps in, but I don't let it show. No one knows this secret of mine... my affair with the wind...

Sem comentários: