quarta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2008

Where do I go from here?



My life has been one great big adventure... And now that I'm in my 30's I find myself tired and weary... and longing... I have this craving for something that I don't quite know what it is... Mellancoly is what best defines my current state of mind. A confortable sadness rules my world.


The thought of you brings me a shread of hope, a shimmering and fading light into my life. I am waiting locked in my sad quilted cage imagining what was, what is and what could be... I look at the moon outside, hanging bright in the sky, and relish in the thought of you... But when I lay awake in bed and I can't sleep I realize that you're just some ideal guy I dreampt up to keep me company; you give me something to write about... something to dream of... something to hope for... you're nothing but a fantasy, a dream that will never come true...

1 comentário:

o homónimo disse...

É estranho, tanto gosto como não gosto, é estranho, sei que vais ser feliz, queres apostar??:)