domingo, 12 de outubro de 2008

make haste, my love...


Make haste, my love... make haste! I am waiting without fear in my heart and trusting open arms.
Make haste, before the night ends and dawn breaks... Come to me and fill me with laughter and whisper to me softly. My body yearns for yours. Desire burns within me... Let us make this night's bed our funeral pyre and burn together throughout eternity... Our names will echo across the seas of time and be remembered by the universe. My eyes are open and they see you... My lips hunger for yours... My skin anticipates your soft touch... My ears can hear your sweet voice calling out to me across time and space. The moon shines down on us tonight and blesses us. Our hearts run free towards one another and crash into each other melting together into one...

So make haste tonight, my love... I am waiting... for thee, my love... for thee!

Sem comentários: