sábado, 11 de outubro de 2008

Great Big Disaster


I give myself... I give and I give... every piece that I give to Him is a piece lost of myself... All the good feelings I had once upon a time are all gone...Where were you tonight? I plunged into darkness and had no one to hold my hand... I want to feel someone's hand grasping mine to keep me from falling into the abyss.

I face the wall and emulate silence. But thoughts race through my head and they get louder and louder untill I realize that everything I feel is nothing but a dream. My life is a great big disaster... but I can't live it any better. I can't get to where I am going any faster... I just watch everyone else walk on by...

I just run away from what I started... I get smaller and smaller and try to avoid getting stepped on by you... and everyone else.

My life could have been much diferent... I guess I love to fall apart... I'm an expert on loving and losing you...