segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2008

endless slumber





Have I finally awaken from my endless slumber? Is there really someone out there able to pull me out from this darkness? Will it be you...? My eyes are sore from all the light you bring... is it real or just a dream? Is it just the calm before the storm... or has my time come at last?


Endless dispairing nights from the past slowly fade from my memory... The sun you bring chases away all the ghosts that live in the back of my head... Your words bring solice to a broken heart... Your hands mend what I thought could never be fixed... Your eyes bring my soul back to life... Every breath I take is a step closer to you... Your whispers bring flights of angels to dance around me and teach me the meaning of love...


This night sleep will come easily... You will swoop me from all this sorrow and wipe the tears from eyes and all the distant memories will be forgotten at last... You will kiss me and lay me to rest and I will dream of you here with me... keeping watch... and guiding me through.


I will run to you and I'll be standing in the rain watching you live your life in perfect bliss. You'll look outside and finally see me... And your smile will bring peace and warmth to a tormented soul. And I will close my eyes and know... just know... that there's a time and a place for all of us... a sort of forgotten destiny or hidden desires are then revealed to us and everything starts to fall into place and make sense...


All the little things that are so important to me will be important to you as well... the world is running towards hell and lets the simple things in life escape them or pass by... they ignore what really is important and precious... YOU are precious... a treasure that I'll cherish untill the end of time... untill the end of the world...


When I awake from this endless slumber I will finally realize that I am not alone...

Sem comentários: