terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

Fairytale Ending


Everyone thinks I am crazy because I still want my fairytale ending... Everyone thinks I'm crazy because I believe in you... Will you be here as soon as you can? My heart beats faster in antecipation... the antecipation of you.

I keep fighting everyone that challenges my choices, my life, my dreams of you... You're the one I'll always love... My life seems a picture show playing in my head... all that's left to play is my fairytale ending... My imagination runs wild with pictures of you sleeping in my arms and whispering sweet words in my ear...

Hidding behind my door are all the things I thought I knew... Now I realize that all I thought I knew before were other people's visions of me... All I ever knew was sorrow and pain...Things I want to ignore...All I thought I knew about love are lies someone told me... The only truth I know now is You...


Sem comentários: