quarta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2008

Everything in it's right place...





Where are you right now? Are you working? Eating? Sleeping? Washing your hands? Showering? Getting dressed? Thinking of me...?


How did we ever find each other? It all happened so fast... my head is still spinning... my mind's still in a daze... Thinking of you as been like breathing... If I stop, I die...


Tonight, looking at the moon hiding behind dark clouds I think of you once more... imagining your day and acompanying you every step of the way... I close my eyes and I see you... I can almost reach out and touch your face and feel the warmth of your soft cheeks... I can almost taste your lips (and how I long to taste them...I hunger for them, for you). I can almost run my fingers through your black hair and whisper that everything is in it's right place... we're together... and loneliness is a distant memory.



I tell you stories of magical places and fantastic characters that live in trees and hide among us and you fall asleep with your head on my lap while I gently run my fingers through your hair and kiss you softly on the lips... And then I whisper: "Everything is in it's right place..."

Sem comentários: