terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2008

Unanswered questions...





I asked life for a cookie but I never got one... Should I stand in line? Or is life all out of sweets to give me...? Haven't I behaved accordingly? Haven't I been a good girl? I WANT my cookie!


I went to bed late last night... and I woke up early... I woke up many times during the night... I feel and look like a zombie... Don't know what to write... or what to think... or what to feel... The lack of sleep numbs me in everyway. My brain is about to shutdown and my body takes its time to respond... Maybe I should sleep for a while... I want to... and my eyes close in sweet anticipation... but I can't fall asleep... it's frustrating because I am sooooo tired and I so want to sleep and rest for a while... why can't I fall asleep? I want to go through and enter the realm I created in my dreams... where all is magnificient and simple... and everybody is as they should be... No one dies of broken heart disease, no one fights, no one screams... all is good... and I am good.


Since I can´t fall asleep... I just sit here waiting to learn what it is I'm suposed to learn... waiting for some sort of epiphany to hit me smack on the head.. When that happens I'll run around for a few second feeling happy and stupid I didn't get to the "truth" earlier... All of the unanswered questions I've been asking myself and asking life will finally be answered and everything will make sense... then, and only then, I'll be able to lay down and fall asleep to dream of you once again...

Sem comentários: