terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013

Last Day of April


The last day of April was uneventful
I spent the day sighing my life is so dull

I dream of a bag filled with yesterdays
I imagine the part the future plays

on  unraveling  my life and my will
a perfect love that lies silently still

I dream of someone who isn't real
it's the best way I know not to feel

And thus I keep my heart in a box
that no one in the world can unlock

And love is nothing but faded memory
Taken, ripped apart and hidden from me

Today, the last day of April I sit still
searching within myself against my will

And though the box with my heart is lost
One day I shall have it back no matter the cost

And you, self-proclaimed love of my life
will never make me a bride, a wife.

I am a wild creature very hard to tame
once I fall out of love I never fall back again...

Sem comentários: