terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

Prayers and Wishes



I wish I could sleep for a thousand years
your voice would keep me here grounded
I wish I could stay until the smoke clears
but I don't want you to feel hounded

I wish I could dream of you every night
you would keep every nightmare at bay
because you are the mightiest light
you are the night and you are the day

I wish you would see me as I see you
as we both see the shining stars tonight
and as I sit here with nothing to do
I look up and feel such warm delight

I wish you could only feel what I feel
a rush of blood to this weary head
and a new deck of fateful cards to deal
but never knowing what is up ahead.

I wish my dreams could come true
standing before you my beating heart
It thumps and beats only for you
it always did from the very first start

I wish I could take back what you broke
and mend it so it could beat once more
I did not want this nightmare so I woke
so I could live like never before!

I wish you could only see me right now
living, breathing, smiling, rotting corpse
living life as much as life would allow
nothing you can imagine would be as worse...

Sem comentários: