sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

Your Eyes


Your eyes are knives that pierce and shread my soul
they are black holes that suck me into oblivion
there is no one else in the whole wide world
you are handpicked by fate in one in a million

you make my heart stop and start with a stare
black pools of madness in which I want to swim
and this secret that lives within is hard to bare
it's not an obssession or a monthly whim

It's in your eyes, the reflection of my own
I get lost in your deepest artistic thoughts
and if you do know please pretend you don't
because I shall slowly untie all the knots

I tied myself into as a spell cast by your eyes
and once more I can relish in confortable loneliness
as I emerge from this sea of uncontrolable sighs
and rid myself of this unbarebaly sweet illness.

your eyes are knives sharp that cut me to pieces
they are dark pools I dream of jumping in to
they are black pearls that shine like stolen kisses
your eyes are the darkness that make me blue...

Sem comentários: