quinta-feira, 25 de abril de 2013

A Long Lost Memory



A storm gathers to my eyes
as I stand still in the rain
running back all your lies
in my head again and again

I realize they weren't lies
I just heard what I wanted
your words filtered by sighs
that I once flaunted...

I close my eyes and nothing
but inside I feel everything!
How can you fake such touch?
how can someone love too much?

My skin is now a hot desert
no one new will ever flirt
or ever want to softly kiss
these arid poisoness lips

But when the storm subsides
peace will come with new tides
happines won't be a pipedream
I shall be filled with steam

warm enough to melt my heart
the desert shall have rain
and I will be a piece of art
that you stare at again and again.

And death will leave my side
my lips once more plump and juicy
and all the tears that I cried
will be a long lost memory.

Sem comentários: