quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

Valentine's Day



You say your love is in a corner
I say that my love is a goner
valentine's day lasted 5 minutes
no sweet whispers or chocolates
no public displays of affection
no sudden disregard for caution
and the one I once embraced
shared words written in haste
from the other side of the screen
that stir inside me like caffeine
giving me a much needed morning kick
even when inside I am feeling sick
the day was over before it begun
every year it comes as a burden
for lost love always comes to mind
making new love harder to find.
my heart is a broken piece of glass
you try to clean up like our past
but the tiny pieces you can't see
will forever make you think of me.
It's just another day that passes by
the pain that time brings makes me cry
at each breath I clutch my chest
thinking of the one I loved best
wishing I could go back in time
and change myself and every crime.
But these dreams I must put aside
and lock aways the tears now dried
Because life is just one great show
it leads you where the wind blows
but nothing in life is random
and every thought that you abandon
was designed and mastered by fate
but you realize it all too late
and past valentine's days rush in
while your head dives in a spin
but you can see all your mistakes
and your heart slowly breaks
because all this time you were wrong
when you should have been strong
you gave away your heart
to one who tore it apart
when the one you should love
the one you should be thinking of
is patiently waiting forever
while you give him never...
Valentine's day is a curse
created by brainy commerce
It brings me nothing but sorrow
and a very painful tomorrow
brought on by plentiful booze
and all that the bar spews.
I wake up thinking: maybe next year...
Maybe true love will find me here.

1 comentário:

Miss LoZa disse...

OMG !

Really AMAZING PAINFUL words .. I DO loved 'em <3