quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2012

One Last Breath



All the little things other people can't see
are what matter the most to me...
My dreams are my own and mine alone
they're where past, present and future are shown
they're where secrets are revealed
and where my fate and yours are sealed...
A passage to another reality,
a way to avoid present misery...
The raven came to me yesterday
but it had little to say
all I know is that all is well
and there's nothing else to tell.
But soon I fear a change is near
still nothing is yet clear...
I can't sleep my heart is pounding
it's sound is loud and deafening
it foretells tears not yet shed
I hear it beating in my head
and it's driving me mad, insane
like rain that wet the floor before it came
like a madness that slowly takes over
making you always look over your shoulder
lost desires come alive in dreams
and you're awakened by your own screams
His voice, his eyes... they haunt me
like all the ghosts that taunt me
like words you know before they're spoken
like love that ends before it's taken...
I pray thee raven pluck it from my heart
because it's breaking me apart
and I can't go on like this anymore
I'm not as strong as I was before.
I am weak and I am weary
I am sad, broken and dreary
I want to lay once in love's fleece
so I can finally die in peace.
For this love I feel I died a thousand deaths
All I want is his kiss as one last breath.

Sem comentários: