terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2012

Forgotten Kiss



The world stopped
and I was safe...
but pain eavesdropped
and the world strayed
Now it can't be still
and you have gone
against my strongest will
your name shines in neon
in my shapeless mind
keeping me up at night
and I unwind and rewind
to the past out of sight...
Love should set you free
but mine is a prison
life custom made for me
at a costly bargain...
Love isn't love anymore
it's a heartless mess
nothing will be as before
for I love you more nor less
and I can't kick this drug
as I can't stop breath
from entering my lungs
nor can I charm death...
all I have is who I am
but it's not good enough
and thus a door is slammed
on what could've been love.
So love isn't love now
it's just this...
an old broken vow
a forgotten kiss.

Sem comentários: