quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2012

It's Only Love



Another sleepless night
Another way to loose fight
against my own convictions
fuelling my afflictions...
I know that you just might
restore my faith and sight
drowning all my addictions
with all of your restrictions.
All that's left is this
forgotten kissless lips
and a sigh as a love song
a wish to belong
to anywhere but here
where my feelings disappear
and you're but a dream
bursting at it's seam
letting in reality
awaking in actuality
remembering what you can't have
feeling like a lost halve
of someone waiting for forever
while you're waiting for never
And it's only love
that you're thinking of
but there's only this
aging blistered lips.
It's only love
you're waiting for
not pain, not bliss
but there's only this...

2 comentários:

Mark disse...

This is a very artful blog Im impressed.

Edna disse...

Thank you kind sir! :)