domingo, 3 de março de 2013

Until


You walk around surrounded by perfection
perfect children and a perfect wife
a sense of purpose, a future direction
perfect happiness, perfect life

Perfect smiles inside a perfect house
looking forward to a perfect ending
and I still don't know what it's about
my soul hasn't finished mending

And sometimes late at night I can's sleep
I lie in bed perfectly still thinking of you
and all of the pleasent company that I keep
could never stop me from feeling this blue

Life has lost it's meaning if it had one a all
I can't remember the last time I smiled
I can't remember if I ever felt this small
so I'll just sit here on my own for a while

Until everything starts to make some sense
Until I stop being so blind...
Until my last hour has already been spent
Until I finally lose my mind...


Sem comentários: