segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013

Break Down


I can't sleep, I can't think
I'm about to break down
as I feel my heart sink
in thoughts created to drown

the mightiest of hearts...
defying death my only option
all around me there's sparks
flying from my own concoction

they distract and blind me
they slowly burn my hair
as they fly towards the sea
hanging on my prayers...

there's a dream that won't go away
I am smiling and you are there
with all the perfect words you say
and you really do care...

But I wake up and feel confused
when I realize it was all a dream
and I am still the same misused
waiting to be redeemed.

I am no one going no where
you are gone, just another memory
and I have no more love to spare
I guess I am finally free...

so why does it hurt still?
If I am free I should live
but I lack a strong will
I don't think I can forgive

The person I used to be
for killing who I am now
for not being able to see
the who, the why and the how... 

Sem comentários: