terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

My Curse on You


Spare all of your worn and fake excuses
hollow words fall on deafened ears
all that you say my soul refuses
nothing you show appeases my fears.

The world changes on a simple dime
one day you might find you need me
but then I shall be out of time
and have somewhere else to be

I shall show you the same courtesy
all of you have kindly extended
to someone as weird as me.
I know you all feel so offended.

I am sorry I am independent and intelligent
so much smarter than all of you put together
you are all so clearly and absolutely adamant
on having me banished from here forever.

That would actually be a most welcomed kindness
because living in this forsaken and awful town
amongst all you intolerant absentmindedness
has always brought me sadness I try to drown.

Fools like you I deal with every day
you're all just so recklessly arrogant
get over yourselves and give me my pay
start realizing you're all just irrelevant.

None of you really doest matter
and none of you will ever be enough
you're all the reason for my laughter
we're clearly not made of the same stuff.

You all think you're high and above others
equality is not a concept know to you
your mistakes aren't yours but another's
you always like to blame someone new.

But some day karma will catch up
and YOU will have hell to pay.
There will be no one left to shut up
no gods left to whom you can pray

Nothing left but this curse I unleash on you
written with desperate everlasting tears,
with violent unspoken hate that grew
and shall always echo through the years.

Sem comentários: