terça-feira, 26 de março de 2013

His Kiss


Silence... only the sound of hard rain
pouring down, hitting my bedroom window
feels like I am in the past again
because I feel that time is moving slow

I look out my window fogged up, blurry
and everything is moving fast forward
there is life for everyone but me
because living always seemed to hard

I am standing still wondering, stuck
should I get dressed and go out and fight
or should I just give in to bad luck?
because there is no way to make it right

What was once lost shall never be found
I wear my mistakes not with swollen pride
but as warning to myself not to get bound
everytime I closed my eyes for you I died.

Walking, breathing corpse, anti-social beast
crazy, insane, shun from all decent society
hungry eyes wwaiting and looking for a feast
talking, heartbroken corpse filled with anxiety

Freaks like me have no right to be happy
that's what they say when I walk by
They... the decent law abiding society
always caught up on spinning vicious lies

I breathe and talk and smoke but I am dead
I look up and see him. I step out of myself
I rewind everything that he gently said
He chose me to talk to and no one else.

The warmth slowly took over my body once more
as uneven words spilled from his perfect lips
and I know that nothing will ever be as before
because all I think about now is of his kiss...

Sem comentários: