domingo, 31 de março de 2013

Secrets and Stares



Whisper to me secrets of desire
even if they turn you in to a liar
Ravish me with your hungry stare
wrap me up in your green glare
Let the world melt to the background
let if drip away without a sound
Embrace me with tales of passion
even if they're out of fashion
Make me burn with just one word
that one that remains unheard
Cover every inch of my soft skin
with stories that flow from within
Make me feel and smile again
don't say no and don't refrain
Time is standing still just for us
don't say no and don't you fuss
Look at me as if I am the only one
give me love even if you have none
For one night be a clever liar
come and be consumed by this fire
Just for now ler our bodies crash
and rise tomorrow from all the ash
Standing tall you stare again at me
not with desire, but wanting to be free
I close my eyes and pretend it's a dream
you're not here it's all my mind's scheme
but you whisper in my ear and say goodbye
You sadly smile and pinch my thick thigh
The sound of your steps walking out the door
is the loudest like I've never heard before
I stay in bed numb and I start to forget
secrets you whispered now sounds like a threat
I close my eyes and wait for the day to break
I wait for someone to fix this heartache
and the world starts spinning again
time sets back to heal such sweet pain
Memories and secrets will soon fade
Slowly forgotten as I am again swayed
By new whispered secrets and hungry stares
but this time by someone who cares...

Sem comentários: