domingo, 24 de março de 2013

Something, Anything


melancholic waves crash over me
and the world seems overrated
no one else can see what I see
I stopped caring about what I hated

a broken heart that doesn't beat
dried up sahara eyes that can't cry
thick skin hiding under cotton sheets
juicy lips spitting out soft lies

bad blood flowing in my veins
boils and burns me from within
and it's slowly driving me insane
melting my pale soft skin...

I close my eyes and pray for rain
to put out this fire that burns
and is lit over and over again
everytime that he returns...

I want to light the fire once more
even though I don't even know his name
I want crazy passion like I felt before
I want him to light my fuse, my flame

His eyes revive my dead cold heart
broken what feels like centuries ago
and now this thing that may never start
is cause for infinite fays of woe.

And what never started already ended
follow my words to the end of nothing
you were not there as I eagerly expected
I waited for a smile, for something, for anything.

Sem comentários: