segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012

Freak



I wish I could say what I feel
and feel what I say
I wish I knew what's real
home is where I lay

and where I lay is a broken home
I am nothing and nothing you see
all the bitterness may come
like it is now before me

nothingness always remains
and sorrow will subside
binding me like chains
stripping me of all pride

pluck this love from my chest
I don't want it anymore
I don't want second best
like I've settled for before

I want to be able to smile again
I want to burst out into song
I want to have more than one friend
I want to feel like I belong...

Then I'd be normal like you
I would no longer be a freak
I'd know what to say or do
and I'd be someone to keep.

But I am that lonely freak
living my life without a clue
I never want to stand and speak
Because all I think of is you.

Sem comentários: