domingo, 15 de janeiro de 2012

Come Back



Through songs and sighs
I plea for you to come home
you know how time flies
and it seems to roam

It takes you everywhere but here
and I'm still alone
waiting for you to appear
but you don't...

staring out my window
on a sunday afternoon
the sun is setting so slow
making way for the moon

and the loneliness it brings
while life is passing me by
seems like all of my feeling
turned to goodbye...

my heart is a block of ice
that only you can melt
I'm tired of rolling life's dice
hiding what I've always felt

alone in my bed I wonder
what are you doing now
my heart beats as thunder
you heard it somehow...

It calls for you through the night
pleading for you to come back
and bring with you light
before my heart cracks.

I wait for you but you don't come
all my efforts were pointless
I'm coming undone
drowning in loneliness...

Sem comentários: